I am always getting asked what are the big upcoming trends in Bridal. In terms of trends I always try to find something unique for a couple’s personality. Instead of looking to traditional wedding magazines I recommend brides look at magazines from all genres, and images that they love whether it comes from the world of Art, Interior Design or Fashion. You may find an unexpected color combination or flower you have never heard of in someone’s garden that you love. These are the best ways to discover trends and bring something new to your event.
For this Fall season of events and weddings we are experimenting with a lot of wood and reclaimed wood elements. The rustic and organic touches bring warmth to an event. I also love to use vintage wood elements as it can really transform an event space into something more personal and romantic.
I have selected a few of my favorite items that can be easily incorporated into one of your events.
And if you are not ready to take on the trend full on I have included some small touches, such as wood tags and scented wood room sticks, it’s a great way to start (and can also be a great hostess gift).
1. “Reclaimed Wood…HAPPILY EVERY AFTER Sign”
2. “Rustic Wood Tags”
3. “I DO Wedding Cake Topper”
4. “Directional Wedding Sign”
5. “Custom Personalized Engraved Heart And Arrow Faux Wood Guest Book Journal”
6. “Heart Coins on a Ribbon”
7. “Vintage sewing machine drawers”
8. “Engraved With LOVE Personalized Tall Birch Wood Vase”
9. Voluspa room sticks
10. Flowers by Krislyn Designs