5 Products to Help You Personalize Your Wedding
Personalizing your wedding is still the biggest (and longest lasting) wedding trend. Sharing more of who you are as a couple will never go out of style! The good news is there are lots of ways to personalize your wedding. From the menu items you select to the vows you exchange and the music you dance to, all can be oh-so sentimental. Decor and details are other great ways to express yourselves and weave your story into your wedding through visual touches. Customized products like champagne flutes to toast with or throw blankets to dress up a lounge area all add to the magic in subtle, but special ways. If you’re looking for other creative ideas, I’ve handpicked a few of my favorite products to help you customize your wedding – all from my friends at Shutterfly.
The Wedding Shop by Shutterfly has endless inspiration but here are five fun ways to make your day pop with personality and personalization!
1. Is your ring bearer the four-legged kind? If so, get your pup a customized pet bandana and dress up the dog who brings the rings down the aisle!
2. If you’re showing family weddings through the generations or perhaps your love story through photos, consider tabletop canvas prints for signage and visual storytelling.
3. Of course invitations are an easy way to weave in your theme and show your personalities. I love the personalized foil cards from Shutterfly’s wedding shop.
4. For the head table, cake table or perhaps every table (guest count permitting), consider personalized glass vases for that extra special tabletop touch. Guests always appreciate the thought in a detail like this.
5. Personalized gifts are always a good idea, wedding or any occasion! Whether you are looking for a gift for your bridesmaids, moms or even your sweetheart on the wedding day, consider keepsake boxes for brides and grooms to give to each other or to others!
Will you use personalized products to help you customize your wedding? Share your ideas with me too!
All Images via Shutterfly