Hi friends! There are a plethora of beautiful bridal bouquet styles out there, but many of my brides are starting to ask for something more unconventional than the traditional floral bouquet. If you’re looking for alternatives, here are a few ideas:
- Forego the flowers and carry only greenery. It’s fresh and contemporary. Add in some herbs for a nice fragrant touch.
- Adorn yourself in a flower muff or stole. Your flowers become a living accessory!
- Carry a pomander (a ball of flowers suspended from a ribbon). It’s unexpected, but gives off that high-fashion vibe.
- Incorporate fibers or feathers into your bouquet for a whimsical touch. Add in some crystals if you’re going for a glamorous look.
- If you’re looking for something with religious significance, carry a Bible with a single flower attached or a strand of rosary beads. Simple, tasteful and won’t hide the front of your dress.
These are also great alternatives for your bridal party or flower girls!
Header image by The Grovers