4 Ways to Incorporate Flowers into Your Cocktail Hour
Hi friends! The wedding ceremony and reception tend to get all the love and attention when it comes to décor. What about cocktail hour? If you have some room in your budget, cocktail hour is one place you can have some fun with flowers. Here are a few ideas on where to place those blooms:
- The bar. Adorn your bar with flowers! Place floral arraignments all the way to the sides, behind the bartender or even on the ground flanking the bar. This way, they won’t get in the way of the drinks.
- Flanking the entrance. Place statement floral arrangements at the entrance of your cocktail hour. You can also rent trees or large potted flowering plants for a more affordable option.
- The seating card table. This is one of the first things guests will see, so adorn it with flowers or greenery.
- Trays of passed hors d’oeuvres. Have the waiters place a few blooms or leaves on the trays. Easy and inexpensive, but really amps up the presentation.
- Cocktail tables. These high-top tables don’t usually have much surface space, so small arrangements will do.
Header image by Simone Photography